Education Records Evaluation Service (ERES) was founded in 1985.
Their evaluations are accepted throughout the United States by the hundreds of agencies, Licensing Boards, Employers and Educational Institutions.
ERES is a member of NACES.
Pros and Cons
- Relatively affordable at $100
- Candidates can email color scanned copy of documents to ERES for evaluation
- Rush service is available
- You can request a copy of your evaluation at any time up to seven years, vs. one year for many agencies
- Long turnaround time of 3-5 weeks
- No online application tracking service
- Original and official documents issued by the applicant’s school should also be submitted.
- If the documents are not in English, contact ERES for possible arrangements for translation.
- Usually 4 to 5 weeks
- Rush service: 5-day available for CPA exam candidates
- $130 for course-by-course evaluation, which is required for the CPA exam application.
- Transcripts with over 60 courses require additional payment ranging from $30 to $ 100.
- Rush Service (additional to the $130 evaluation fee)
- 5-day: $85
- Please click here for the complete pricing schedule
- Payment can be made thru check, money order, cashiers’ check (drawn on a U.S. bank payable to ERES)
- Credit card (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express). Debit card is preferred for rush service
Note: The evaluation will be delayed for 7 days if you send a personal check. Penalty for non-sufficient funds on check is $25.
You can check out the FAQ here.
Educational Records Evaluation Service
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825-6738
- Phone: (916) 921 079
- Fax: (916) 921 0793
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Posts for International Candidates
- How to obtain extra credit hours for CPA exam qualification
- Further advice on foreign credential evaluation
- Popular states for international candidates